Tips for safe & effective candle burning:
- Remove candle from the outer packaging before lighting.
- For best performance, burn the Candela (10.6 oz Candle) no less then 2 hours in order to allow the wax to burn evenly to the glass and no more then 4 hours. Burn the Candelina (3 oz Candle) no less then 30 minutes and no more then 2 hours.
- Trim the wick to ¼” before each use to ensure clean burn with the best scent diffusion possible.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Never touch a burning candle or move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
- Always place the candle on heat resistant surfaces, away from flammable materials such as curtains, wallpaper, bedding or carpets. Avoid surfaces that can become cold such as glass or marble. These precautions will help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces.